Users must study these terms carefully before using the SokoPro service. The Terms shall be applied to all user activities in the SokoPro service. Users undertake to observe these Terms regardless of the device they use to access the SokoPro service. Users who do not accept these Terms are not permitted to use the SokoPro service.
- Each user’s responsibility for the use of the SokoPro service
Users shall observe the necessary care in the storage of their usernames and passwords to prevent misuse and notify SokoPro immediately of any related misuse that comes to their attention.
Users may cancel their registration at any time, at which point they will no longer be able to access the SokoPro service. Any cancellation notifications shall be sent to SokoPro using the e-mail address provided at the end of these Terms. SokoPro has the right to terminate a user’s registration or limit access to certain parts of the SokoPro service if there are grounds to suspect that the user in question has violated the Terms or that the user’s credentials have been revealed to outside parties.
3. Processing of personal data
SokoPro processes all personal data in a manner permitted and necessitated by the effective data protection legislation, serving as the data controller of the customer register. Users’ personal details are processed and disclosed in the ways described in the description of file pertaining to the customer register. The description of file can be found by clicking the link at the bottom of SokoPro’s web pages.
4. Rights and restrictions concerning the use of the SokoPro service
SokoPro grants users a restricted, non-exclusive and non-transferrable right to use the SokoPro service.
The SokoPro service may only be used in accordance with the effective Terms and applicable legislation as well as other possible terms and instructions provided within the SokoPro service.
Users have the right to view and browse the SokoPro service and use features contained by the service. Users may not edit or copy any part of the SokoPro service in any way or, in part or in full and with or without modification, share, distribute, transfer, publicly present or otherwise publish any element of the SokoPro service.
Users may not use the SokoPro service for (I) activities that are unlawful, inappropriate or in conflict with the SokoPro service’s purpose of use, (II) activities aimed at interrupting the operation of the SokoPro service, making it more difficult for others to use the SokoPro service or otherwise disturbing the operation of the SokoPro service, or (III) providing false information.
SokoPro is entitled to limit or otherwise change the features or use of the SokoPro service at any time without advance notification and, for a justified reason, prevent a user from accessing the SokoPro service in the following situations, for example:
- The user tries to harm or impair the site, computer system, network or service, or otherwise takes part in detrimental activities that affect them.
- The user tries to use the service to send or otherwise make available materials that contain viruses, trojans, worms, corrupted files or other corresponding programs that may harm someone’s computer or property.
- The user analyses, maps out or tests the vulnerabilities of the SokoPro system or network.
- The user breaks or otherwise circumvents the safety and authentication procedure of the SokoPro service.
- The user disrupts or interrupts the activities of another user, host or the network by means of a virus, overload, flooding attack, spam or barrage of messages aimed at a part of the SokoPro services.
- The user accesses the service or finds or creates credentials for the SokoPro services through channels other than publicly supported interfaces (e.g. by means of “harvesting” or creating large numbers of credentials).
- The user sends altered, fraudulent or false source information (incl. falsification and phishing).
- The user markets or advertises some other party’s products or services without the appropriate authorisation.
- The user sells services without the express authorisation to do so.
- The user publishes or shares materials that are illegal or pornographic or that feature extreme violence or terrorist activities, including terrorist propaganda.
- The user is intolerant or incites hatred towards a person or group of people based on race, religion, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability.
- The user breaks the law, which also refers to storing, publishing or sharing fraudulent, offensive or misleading materials.
- The user violates the privacy or rights of other persons.
SokoPro does not grant the user any other rights to the SokoPro service than those specifically mentioned in these Terms. The users relieve SokoPro and its group companies as well as all of their managers, employees and other representatives from liability related to any claim arising from the use of the SokoPro service.
5. Intellectual property rights
The SokoPro service is the property of SokoPro and its partners and protected by copyright legislation and international copyright agreements, for example. All intellectual property rights related to the SokoPro service belong to SokoPro or its partners or parties otherwise specified within the SokoPro service
SokoPro may from time to time publish notices in the SokoPro service and send notifications regarding the SokoPro service to the e-mail address or mobile phone number provided by each user. Such notices are deemed to have been delivered once seven (7) days have passed from them being sent to the users or added to the SokoPro service. At this point, users who continue using the SokoPro service will be considered to have received the notices, regardless of their delivery method.
7. Availability and technical requirements of the SokoPro service
Use of the SokoPro service may require downloading certain software developed by SokoPro or a third party. The SokoPro service, some of its features and the operability of the SokoPro service may be dependent on network connections, the compatibility of the devices and supported content formats. At times, SokoPro publishes updates that users are recommended to download onto their terminal devices upon receiving notification of them. Failing to download the updates may prevent access to the SokoPro service.
The availability of the SokoPro service may vary and is exclusively dependent on the discretion of SokoPro. This also applies to the geographical coverage and language versions of the SokoPro service. According to its sole discretion, SokoPro may change and update the SokoPro service, discontinue it in full or in part, and interrupt its use during maintenance breaks, for example.
8. Limitations of liability
SokoPro aims to ensure that the SokoPro service remains available to its users continuously and without interruption. However, SokoPro does not provide any guarantees regarding the functionality of the SokoPro service or its content. The service and its content are provided as they are.
SokoPro cannot be held liable for the SokoPro service being available to its users in a timely and error-free manner and without interruption. Furthermore, SokoPro is not responsible for the correctness, reliability, errors, deficiencies, inaccuracies or other flaws of the information and content of the SokoPro service, or for any rights infringements arising from this information and content. The SokoPro service, its functionality or some of its features may be dependent on network connections, the compatibility of the devices and supported content formats.
SokoPro cannot be held liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or other damage (including but not limited to damage caused by loss of business, agreement, revenue or information) that may be caused by using the SokoPro service or its content, prevented access or any other utilisation or non-utilisation of the SokoPro service or its content, regardless of whether or not the damage is caused by an agreement, rights infringement, negligence or any other reason, even if SokoPro has been notified of the possibility of such damage in advance.
In any case, SokoPro’s liability is always limited to the maximum liability specified by the binding legislation.
9. Changes to the Terms
These Terms will enter into force on 27 April 2022 and remain valid until further notice. SokoPro reserves the right to amend these Terms at its discretion. Any changes to these Terms will take effect once notification of them has been provided to the users through the SokoPro service or in some other way. After this, the changes will be applied to user activities within the SokoPro service.
10. Validity of the Terms
In the event that any section of these Terms is found unlawful or unenforceable, this shall in no way affect the legality or enforceability of other parts of these Terms.
11. Applicable law and dispute resolution
The SokoPro service and these Terms are governed by Finnish law, with the exception of its provisions on conflict of laws. The parties shall strive to resolve any pertinent disputes primarily through negotiations. If a mutual understanding cannot be reached within a reasonable time frame, disputes shall be resolved in the District Court of Helsinki as the court of first instance.
12. Contact information
The service is maintained and provided by SokoPro Oy, the business ID of which is 3214780-8.
Related requests can be submitted either by e-mail to
or by post to
SokoPro Oy / SokoPro / Terms of service,
Vesikuja 4, 02200 Espoo, Finland