The User should carefully read these Terms and Conditions before using the SokoPro Service. The Terms apply to all of the User’s activities on the SokoPro Service. The User agrees to comply with these Terms regardless of the device on which the SokoPro Service is used. Use of the SokoPro Service is not permitted if the User does not accept these Terms.
- Access to the SokoPro Service and user roles
Use of the SokoPro Service requires registration and submission of the requested personal and possible other identifying information to SokoPro before a user identifier and password for the SokoPro Service («User ID») can be created and use can begin. The User is obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the User ID they have received. The User commits to providing correct information upon registration and to keeping such information up to date. SokoPro has no obligation to verify the right of a person to register as a user of the SokoPro Service as a representative of a company or entity.
The role of SokoPro administrator and application developers is as follows:
- SokoPro’s technical support is provided by the administrator.
- SokoPro’s application developers are responsible for product maintenance and development.
- By agreement with the subscriber (Customer), the administrator can add new users to the project.
- Administrator is responsible for opening new projects.
- Administrator is responsible for terminating or archiving projects. The aforementioned actions are only carried out when commissioned by the Customer.
- By agreement with the customer, the administrator adds new features for the users of the project.
The role of the project key user is as follows:
- The project key user is a responsible person in SokoPro appointed by the Customer.
- The key user has full access to all the content of the project in question.
- The key user can add new users to the project.
- A key user can modify the directory structure of a project in any way they wish.
- The key user defines the directory permissions of the users in the project. There are four types of directory permissions: No permissions and read, write and delete permissions.
- The key user can use all the features that have been ordered for that project.
- The key user can add features for project members.
The role of the User is as follows:
- The User is responsible for creating and storing the plans according to the agreed instructions.
- The User is responsible for the correctness, updates, and deletions of files.
- The User’s work on the project is done with the permissions and features that the Customer has specified.
- The User may request additional permissions to the project in question from the local key user or SokoPro administrator, if this has been separately agreed in writing with the Customer.
- SokoPro’s permissions are always project specific.
- Every User can by default make copy orders for the project in question.
- SokoPro User IDs are personal. In case of problems, the User can contact the SokoPro Helpdesk.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that it has the necessary permissions to store the files in the system. The customer is responsible for any intellectual property rights and for the consequences of any infringement thereof.
SokoPro continuously develops the SokoPro Service and its features and provides the SokoPro Service and its content as it is available from time to time. SokoPro reserves the right to change the functionality and content of the SokoPro Service without prior approval.
- User’s responsibility for using the SokoPro Service
The User must exercise care in keeping the User ID and password in order to avoid misuse and notify SokoPro without delay of any misuse that comes to the User’s attention.
The User may terminate their registration at any time, in which case the User will no longer have access to the SokoPro Service. Merely removing the application from the User’s terminal does not terminate the User’s registration, instead the User must send a termination notice to SokoPro’s email address located at the end of these Terms. SokoPro may terminate the User’s registration or restrict access to certain parts of the SokoPro Service if SokoPro has reasonable grounds to believe that the User has violated the Terms or that the User’s identifiers have been disclosed to third parties.
- Processing of personal data
- Rights and restrictions on the use of the SokoPro Service
SokoPro grants the User limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable access to the SokoPro Service.
The SokoPro Service may only be used in accordance with the Terms and applicable law in force, as well as any instructions and conditions that may be provided separately on the SokoPro Service.
The User has the right to view and browse the SokoPro Service and to use the features of the SokoPro Service. The User may not modify or reproduce the SokoPro Service in any way, in whole or in part, or distribute, disseminate, transmit, publicly display, or otherwise make public the SokoPro Service.
The User may not use the SokoPro Service (i) for any activity that is unlawful, improper, or in violation of the purpose for which the SokoPro Service is provided, (ii) for any activity that is intended to interrupt the operation of the SokoPro Service, interfere with other users’ access to the SokoPro Service, or otherwise disrupt the operation of the SokoPro Service, or (iii) to provide false information.
SokoPro has the right, without prior notice, at any time, to restrict or otherwise change the features or use of the SokoPro Service and to block the User’s access to the SokoPro Service for justified reasons among others in the following situations:
- the User attempts to damage, interfere with or otherwise engage in any activity that degrades the Site, computer system, network or service;
- the User attempts to use the Service to transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted files, or similar programs that may damage the operation of any computer or property;
- the User creates anonymous identifiers (calculation identifiers). Please note that it is against good data security practices to create anonymous identifiers in the software database and to distribute the said identifiers to a third party;
- the User creates a multi-project within a project. Each project should be opened as a separate project;
- the User examines, identifies, or tests a vulnerability in the SokoPro system or network;
- the User breaks or otherwise circumvents the security or authentication procedure of the SokoPro Service.
- the User causes interference or disruption to any user, host, or network by, for example, sending a virus, overloading, launching a flood attack, sending spam or bombarding any part of the SokoPro Services with messages;
- the User uses, seeks or creates a User ID for the SokoPro Services other than through publicly supported interfaces (for example, by «harvesting» or creating large numbers of User IDs);
- the User submits altered, fraudulent, or false source information, including forgery and phishing;
- the User markets or advertises products or services other than their own without proper authorization;
- the User sells services without express authorization;
- the User publishes or distributes material that is unlawful, pornographic, obscene, or contains extreme violence or terrorist activities, including terrorist propaganda;
- the User incites intolerance or hatred towards any person or group of persons on grounds of race, religion, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability;
- the User violates any law, including by engaging in the storage, publication, or distribution of fraudulent, offensive or misleading material;
- the User violates the privacy or rights of others.
SokoPro does not grant the User any rights to the SokoPro Service other than the rights expressly stated in these Terms. The User releases SokoPro and its affiliates and all of their directors, employees and other representatives from liability in relation to any claim arising out of the User’s use of the SokoPro Service.
- Intellectual property rights
The SokoPro Service is the property of SokoPro or its partners and is protected, among others, by copyright laws and international copyright treaties. All intellectual property rights in the SokoPro Service are owned by SokoPro or its affiliates or by entities otherwise appearing on the SokoPro Service.
SokoPro may publish notices on the SokoPro Service from time to time. SokoPro may also send the User information about the SokoPro Service to the e-mail address or mobile phone number provided by the User. Notices shall be deemed received seven (7) days after they are sent to the User or included in the SokoPro Service. If the User then continues to use the SokoPro Service, the User shall be deemed to have received the communications, regardless of the means of transmission.
- Availability and technical specifications of the SokoPro service
Use of the SokoPro Service may require the download of certain software developed by SokoPro or third parties. The SokoPro Service, some of its features and the functionality of the SokoPro Service may be dependent on network connections, the compatibility of the devices used and the supported content formats. SokoPro may from time-to-time release updates, which Users are advised to download to their terminal equipment upon notification, as failure to download updates may result in the SokoPro Service becoming unavailable.
Availability of the SokoPro Service may vary and is at the sole discretion of SokoPro, including the geographic reach and language versions of the SokoPro Service. SokoPro may, in its sole discretion, modify, correct, or discontinue the SokoPro Service, in whole or in part, and suspend the use of the SokoPro Service for example during maintenance outages.
- Limitations of liability
SokoPro strives to ensure that the SokoPro Service is available to the User at all times and without interruption. However, SokoPro does not make any warranty as to the functionality or content of the SokoPro Service, which is provided «as is» basis.
SokoPro is not responsible for the uninterrupted, timely or error-free availability of the SokoPro Service to the User. SokoPro is also not responsible for the correctness, reliability, errors, omissions, inaccuracies or other defects of the information or content transmitted in the SokoPro Service, nor for the inviolability of rights. The SokoPro Service, its operation or some of its features may be subject to network connections, the compatibility of the devices used and the supported content formats.
SokoPro shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or other damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business, contracts, profits, data or business interruption), arising out of any use of or inability to use the SokoPro Service or the Content, or any other use of or inability to use the SokoPro Service or the Content, whether based on contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, even if Sokopro has been advised in advance of the possibility of such damages.
In any case, SokoPro’s liability is always limited to the maximum liability under mandatory law.
- Changes to the Terms
These Terms will enter into force on 16.3.2023 and are valid until further notice. SokoPro reserves the right to amend these Terms at its discretion. Changes to the Terms will take effect upon notification of the changes on the SokoPro Service or otherwise to the User, after which they will apply to the User’s activities on the SokoPro Service.
- Validity of the terms and conditions
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, the legality or enforceability of the remainder of these Terms will not be affected in any way.
- Applicable law and dispute resolution
The use of the SokoPro Service and these Terms is governed by Finnish law, excluding its conflict of law provisions. The parties shall attempt to resolve any disputes concerning these matters primarily through negotiation. If no agreement can be reached within a reasonable period of time, the disputes shall be settled in the Helsinki District Court as the first instance.
- Contact information
The service is maintained and provided by SokoPro Oy, whose business ID is 3214780-8.
Requests related to the above can be sent either by e-mail to
or by post to:
Keilaranta 6, 02150 Espoo, Suomi