The electronic site diary is a paid additional feature in SokoPro that is available by separate order.
You can have several site diaries per site and access to them can be restricted to specific individuals. The access rights are defined by the SokoPro Helpdesk or by the project’s administrator. Once the site diary feature has been deployed, you can find it on the Site tab.
Please note! The model image is from the upcoming new SokoPro software.
Site diaries have three levels of access rights: Reading rights, general foreman’s rights (entering, editing and approval of diary entries) and supervisor rights (approval and commenting).
- Reports with graphs, summary in PDF format
- Electronic signature
- Manage several site diaries in the same project
- Attach images and files to specific days
- Foreman and supervisor approval
- Editable (notes, object, place, number of employees)